Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will do professional proofreading and editing up to 5000 words

I will do professional proofreading and editing up to 5000 words












About:

Make no mistake! I am the best proofreader you will find on fiverr. I have won numerous accolades for my writing, and I am well-versed in academic, business and creative writing styles.

I will proofread up to 5000 words and will ensure that your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax are perfect, as well as providing you with feedback to enhance the clarity of your ideas.

I promise that your written English will be flawless, smooth & enjoyable to read.

In order for you to easily see which words and phrases that I edited, I will deliver your work using MS Word's 'Tracked Changes.' This can be especially useful for non-native English speaking clients, as it can help you to see your mistakes and improve your spoken and written English.

What you get with this Gig:
  • The services of a native English speaker with advanced degrees
  • Flawless spelling, grammar, syntax and punctuation corrections
  • Reworked awkward sentences/phrases
  • Fast turn around
  • Unlimited revision
  • Trackable edits using MS Word
  • Strong customer service

Please do not hesitate to contact me if your project does not fit into this gig's pricing structure - I am happy to provide a great custom quote.

Thanks,
Jay.

Reviews


ivanmi:Great quality and delivered on time. Highly recommended!

careerexperts:Great buyer!

best_creatives:Not exaggerating when I say I've used a lot of editors. This is the best proofreading service I've seen so far! And such a fast turn around!! Really pleased. Will be in touch again VERY soon!! SOOOO IMPRESSED!

careerexperts:I am always glad to make my buyers happy, looking forward to doing more businesses with you.

brand_lady:The most profound proofreader and editor I have ever tried. Perfect work and fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment