Friday, March 2, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit 7000 words within a day

I will professionally proofread and edit 7000 words within a day












About:

If you want a fast, reliable, dependable and professional proof-reader/editor, check no further. I will PROOFREAD and EDIT  YOUR DOCUMENT for grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and spelling.

I can proofread and edit any document in these formats: Microsoft Word with tracked changes, Power Point and Microsoft Excel. I accept the following projects: novels, college essays and assignments, e-books, personal statements, book manuscripts, screenplays website pages etc.

I can guarantee you 100% customer satisfaction. My goal is to ensure that I work with you as a team to make sure that you get the best.

If you have any question bothering you, I am available.

What you get?

Your proofread document with all my edits and suggestions highlighted in red; and a final clean version of the proofread document, 100% customer satisfaction, Money back guarantee, 24/7 customer support.

Please take note that charges apply for proofread documents as stated in PRICING.


Reviews


kittyzoe:Super fast and really good work. Would definitely recommend.

chiefwriters:The buyer was awesome. Thanks a lot.

veradbpro:Great experience! Great gig!! Great seller!!! Highly recommended for everybody who needs a quality and a fast Job... Thanks once again

chiefwriters:Couldn't ask for more. Thank you very much.

balandaniel:Great and fast job. Recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment