Saturday, March 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit your work to make it error free

I will proofread and edit your work to make it error free












About:

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words of your article, paper or even novel. If you require rewrite in some areas of your work, I will gladly do that. Please note that the language I work on is English only.

The service includes -
  • Grammar check
  • Punctuation check
  • Spelling checks
  • Paraphrasing any sentence that does not make sense
  • Fixing sentence structure 
  • Making certain that flow of paper is consistent
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard
  • Referencing
  • In-text citations
  • Overall formatting of the paper

A clean paper will be delivered to you. Guaranteed.

I look forward to help you and satisfy you with my work.

Reviews


sixteenart:Good Job. Get ready for next job.

aanderson73:Extremely cooperative and understanding, specially when I was going through a personal crisis. Would love to work again!

sixteenart:Good Job. Get ready for next job.

aanderson73:Extremely cooperative and understanding, specially when I was going through a personal crisis. Would love to work again!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment