Friday, March 2, 2018

I will provide expert script coverage for your screenplay

I will provide expert script coverage for your screenplay












About:

Are you having troubles with your opening 10 pages? What about some pesky pages in your 2nd ACT? Troubling pages are a pain to figure out solutions for. 


I will read and provide a helpful analysis of any 10 pages you need! I'll detail where your problem areas are and come up with alternate solutions that may make your screenplay much stronger.


Depending on the script, my notes range between 1-2 pages. 


**If you order the script clean up (I edit your actual script in blue), please don't send your script as a PDF, because it makes editing difficult.**  This service can normally cost upwards of $500+.


SPECIAL OFFER:

I will analyze an additional 2 pages for FREE!


Reviews


zackhosseini:Helpful notes! Thanks

pharas:Highly detailed, constructive feedback from this seller, delivered with a virtual smile emanating from her response -- even when describing the issues she found with my manuscript. :) She's definitely going on my list of experts to use again.

jhutchins4812:Excellent as always!

nicoleden:Thanks so much! It's great to see how your script is developing. :D

jhutchins4812:Incredible!


No comments:

Post a Comment