Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit upto 1,200 words in 24 hours or less

I will proofread and edit upto 1,200 words in 24 hours or less












About:

With this gig, I will proofread and edit document up to 1,200 words for grammar, punctuation and spelling with in 24 hours or less. 

My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine!


Proofreading and editing service provides:

  • Spelling Mistakes
  • Grammar and Punctuation 
  • Tense issues
  • Copy editing
  • Awkward Phrasing
  • Tense Continuity
  • Readability

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours. I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Message me if you have more words or need it completed faster.

FAST SERVICE - Up to 5500 words - for an additional fee

Reviews


soifur:Good communication with seller.

umarqureshi2828:Outstanding Experience!

ishinvaari:Thanks for your awesome delivery and proofread my Data :) The content what i want.... Will come again with more work!!

umarqureshi2828:Outstanding Experience!

alexanderex:Spelling errors, forgotten dots and comma's etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment