Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do professional and accurate editing and proofreading

I will do professional and accurate editing and proofreading












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Hello there!

 

Thank you for checking on my gig. I'm a professional proofreader, a unique editor and a native English speaker from United States with years of experience in this field.

 

I edit and critique all genres of writing, including articles, novels, kid's books, religious books, stories, dissertation, thesis, presentations, business documents and are all 100% privacy. 

 

Proofreading and Editing (this gig) is $5 per 2000 words and includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, flow, clarity, sentence structure and accuracy.

 

NOTE: I can edit and proofread perfectly in both US and UK English.

 

More than 2000 words, Larger documents, Novels or any Special requirement?

Fine, Please kindly message me for a custom order.

 

I offer quality service with a quick delivery and your satisfaction is my utmost priority.

You can testify to this by checking my reviews.

 

I NEVER outsource and I won’t do such.

 

So why going far?

 

Kindly contact me for more discussion OR

Order for this Gig according to the pricing and description.

 

Best wishes

Lauren.

Reviews


freeride21:Very good communication with Lauren who managed to deliver the project really fast. However the correction and proofreading of the text was not that great. There were still some mistakes in the text, and she mostly just modified the errors of vocabulary, not the syntax. I think that she mostly relied on an automatic tool for the corrections.

lauren_pro:I did all my possible best to complete your project before the required time despite the short duration. But still, you aren't 100% satisfied. Thanks anyway

thomcour24:Did a great job proofreading my document. Thank you!

lauren_pro:I'm glad. Thank you so much!

bioktay:I had to find other seller to look over my essay.


No comments:

Post a Comment