Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Be Your Developmental And Line Editor











About:

Got a manuscript, but not sure if it's ready yet? I can give you in-depth, professional feedback regarding your story's plot, characterization, pacing, world-building, dialogue, prose, structure, emotional impact, and everything in-between. 



I won't just tell you what doesn't work with your story; I'll tell you why it doesn't work, and I'll give suggestions as to how you may be able to fix it.



You can expect to receive:

  • an annotated manuscript
  • a detailed report highlighting your story's strengths and weaknesses

  • advice on how you could address those weaknesses going forward
  • light proofreading (grammar mistakes, misspelled words, awkward/ineffective prose)


I specialize in Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror/Thriller, and Young Adult. I can work with other genres, but please message me first before submitting those, just to be safe.



[Note: if your manuscript does not fit perfectly within the packages listed above, message me and I can send you a custom order. I charge $7 per 1,000 words.]

Reviews


:

You did a superb job. I love the explanations and just the overall attitude of the review. It is teachable so the author can learn. You surely know your stuff.

:

mboyle98 has the deep knowledge you want in an editor who does more than fix grammar and tell you what they liked.

:

Thanks again. This is the editor you want!!!

:

A good editor.

:

Mboyle offers a next-level professional critique that makes every MS multiples better when he's done. Hire him while he's still affordable. You won't be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment