Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Book Or Creative Writing Project











About:

Your work is worth it! so, let's make sure no grammar, punctuation or mild mistakes interfere with its potential.



I would like to work with you to make sure your work is enhanced to the best it can be. I will edit, proofread and edit your creative work whether it is poetry, prose, experimental, short stories, long stories, or a complete book project you are working on. I am happy to oblige with your create needs. Lets get our creative energy together and make your work a piece of art. 



My services include help with:



- poetry

- short stories

- Fiction

- edit of non-fiction personal projects (inclusive of research). 

- Experimental prose/poetry

- full edit, proofread and feedback of your self published book, or book projects.



Like I said your work is worth it so lets propel it to the next level.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ashanti went above and beyond my expectations. Excellent communication from start to finish. Project completed before scheduled. Very high level of work. I will without a doubt be coming back for future projects. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

You were a pleasure to work with and I thoroughly enjoyed working on your business project. Thank you for the tip also! I am glad I could be helpful to you. Best, Ashanti

Seller's Response:

Very pleased with not only the format of her feedback, but the overview of the project itself. As a translation work, Anita's feedback of the work in question was very positive and the original creator sincerely appreciated it. Look forward to volume 2 of the work and working with Anita again.

:

It was very enjoyable working with you on this project. I am very glad I could help and you were happy with my feedback! I really do look forward to working with you both again. Thank you! Ashanti

:

She gives great feedback and she is very helpful. We had lots of communication and overall did a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment