Friday, March 27, 2020

Boost Your Social Media Posts With Expert Proofreading











About:

You work hard to boost your social media content, but have you considered that poor grammar, clumsy sentence structure, or a dreaded dangling participle might be driving away views?



I can help you gain views and shares by proofreading, editing, and providing feedback on your social media posts, blog articles, and everything in between. Sometimes all it takes is a second set of eyes to ensure your posts pop.


I will edit, proofread, suggest fixes for awkward sentences, remove all those unnecessary commas, and suggest light editing changes for any social media or website platform for any word count needed. This includes:



  • Facebook posts
  • Blog articles
  • Website content
  • About Me pages
  • and more!


All updates will be given via track changes in Microsoft Word. For an additional fee, I will provide one (1) round of revisions.



If you have specific word counts or deadlines, let me know! I can provide a custom offer in a jiffy.



I have professional proofreading experience, as well as a BA in English Literature, and I'll be happy to help you unlock the true potential of your writing!

Reviews


:

Super professional! Very fast delivery. Highly recommended.

:

Great working with you! I will definitely be using your service again. Very fast and excellent feedback.

:

It was very straight-forward. Told Sarah what we wanted and she delivered it with no problem on the same day! 10/10 would recommend! Will definitely use again.

:

Great work!

:

Fast and great service. I'll give her all my social media proofreading needs




No comments:

Post a Comment