Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Beta Read Your Writing And Provide Quality Feedback











About:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS! I will be sure to get back to you, ASAP. 



I'm a Creative Writing Student and aspiring full-time author. I've written three books and I'm working on releasing the fourth one to be my debut published novel. I've been writing since I was a child and now I tutor younger students and run a writing club. I also do photography and videography. Before I went to university, I had a freelance business where I captured weddings and other events.



I genuinely want to help writers achieve their best and improve their craft, so my feedback is not there to knock anyone down, but to allow them to grow as writers. I want you to do well and be happy with this service. I'm excited to consult with people, to get to understand their vision and I will never frame my subjective opinions as objective. I will always try to improve your overall craft, whilst trying to maintain your style and voice, or help you develop one. 



You can do this! And I want to help you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment