Thursday, March 26, 2020

Proofread And Critique Your Poetry











About:

I know the importance of a good critique and how beneficial it is to a writer’s craft to consider someone else’s perspective when in the process of revising. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to share your work and receive constructive feedback—then I’m here for you.



What does my critique include?



I will carefully analyze your poetry with the following craft techniques in mind:



  • Voice and Tone
  • Perspective, Point of View, and Distance
  • Themes
  • Imagery and Symbolism
  • and other techniques I'd be happy to discuss.


I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Airion did a superb job reviewing my poems. She has a strong grasp of craft, and an intuitive understanding of the author's intentions. Her suggestions were highly actionable. Recommended!

:

Very communicative and kind

:

Great writer with lots of potential!

:

Useful in-depth comments for me to consider

:

Gave me some really good feedback to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment