Friday, March 27, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Blog Posts And Books











About:

Got a blog? Don't remember the thousand different uses of the comma?



Don't worry! Hi, I'm the Comma Queen.



I'm an extremely thorough proofreader and can make just about anything sound how it's meant to sound.



Not sure about grammar and punctuation marks? I'm your gal.



I am incredibly thorough in all of my work and will make sure that everything is absolutely perfect before you receive a final copy. While OCD does hinder my life occasionally, I've found that it contributes quite well toward proofreading and endless perfectionism.



Want to know more about me?



I recently finished my Master's degree in English, and I have a Tumblr blog (WriteInspiration: "Why Aren't You Writing?") with nearly 20,000 followers.



***My name is Stephanie, and I am here to help!***

If any gig options do not have the right word count for you, please message me about a custom offer.

Reviews


:

I have worked with the seller several times now and I have yet to be disappointed. Her recommendations are right on and do not require back and forth discussion or negotiation as I have experienced with other Fiverr sellers. She also delivers her work on time. I would highly recommend bibliovalkyrie for any writing or editing need.

:

I am building up content for a new blog and I bought this gig to help me expedite that process. Working with bibliovalkyrie has been great. She's delivered well edited content each time, which suggestions to help make the content better.

:

Wow! Thanks a lot! Thanks for your extra service. Book description, inner formatting, and book cover are high-quality. I will come back.

:

Thank You, In the future I will send more articles.

:

Working with her was great. We chatted about the project before it started and she was able to take the piece that I wrote and turn it into something wonderful, that I can publish on my website.




No comments:

Post a Comment