Sunday, March 29, 2020

Proofread Your Ebook Or Book











About:

Hi!



I'm Nicky, a proofreader with 15+ years of experience.



I've proofread dozens of manuscripts for my clients, including The Lansing Tower trilogy by Scot Ciminillo, which is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and iTunes.



I take the time required to read and reread your manuscript, carefully keeping an eye out for any possible mistakes. I will proofread your manuscript in a Microsoft Word file and track my changes. I proofread for grammar, spelling, syntax, typos, formatting, and punctuation.



You will receive two documents upon completion: one that shows the tracked changes and one with the changes accepted.



I'm excited to proofread your book for you!

Reviews


:

Exactly what was needed! Thank you! Very helpful.

:

Always does amazing work for me! Nikki is definitely my go to editor. Feedback is always helpful! You won’t go wrong with this person! Will definitely be using on my third book!

:

Great! We seller very informative. I will definitely use for my next book! You won’t go wrong using NICKY. Seller response and communicated the entire. Delivered quickly.

:

Great job and quick response!! A+++

:

Great seller. Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment