Friday, March 27, 2020

Correct, Rescript And Proof Read Your English Fast











About:

Does your document exceed my stated word count? Please contact me for a custom quote.   

Do you have a document (in Word) that requires heavy editing? Does it lack flow, clarity, persuasive edge, and contain errors? I can help.   

Each package includes correcting: grammatical errors; syntax, idioms, and flow; word choice; structural issues; redundancies; and vague statements. 

My process:

1. I carefully review your content for key points, tone, and clarity.

2. I heavily edit your writing and complete a final proofread to ensure it is error-free and flows.   

3. I provide you with an edited version and a polished version of your document so that you can compare, learn from my techniques to improve your writing, and choose to accept the changes I have made.



I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource. My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine! 



So Feel Free to contact me any time i am always at your service.



Thank you



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment