Thursday, March 26, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Book











About:

In need of an experienced editor whose both heavily involved in the reading and writing communities? In that case allow me to introduce myself! I'm Olivia and I'm here to take your book from long-term passion project to the New York Times bestselling list. Before we go further, a bit about me. I've been a freelance editor for the past 6 years. From fiction to comedy to biography's I do it all! Throughout the years I've watched some incredible authors grow to popularity with the help of their editors. My goal is to see you succeed. I will be straightforward and honest with you. On top of my own editing skills I also use a $600 editing software that is specifically tuned to your genre, word count and writing style!

Alright enough about me, let's talk about what you will get when editing with me.

-Grammar and punctuation edits

-Proofreading

-Character development analysis

-World building analysis

-Word usage edits

-Suggestions on how to make scenes heavier or lighter

-Suggestions regarding how to appeal to your target audience

And so much more!

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment