Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

Thank you for the consideration to hire me for your project!



As a proficient language expert, I will professionally proofread your document to check for misspellings, inappropriate use of punctuation, grammatical and syntactic inconsistencies, etc. The fact that I'm more passionate about the task makes it easy for me and I can assure you that you will gain complete satisfaction with my output.



I will eliminate all errors and fine-tune your document.

 

I've edited documents of all kinds, including:


-translated documents (correcting errors/making more "human")

-immigration & other legal forms

-marketing brochures/flyers/ad copy
-complaint/demand letters

-blog posts/web pages
-plagiarism fixes

-presentations

-essays

-academic works

-books & magazines



Order Info

  • Purchase gig extras as needed

  • Attach a Word doc. I'll deliver 2 docs (tracked changes & clean copy)



Custom pricing is available for some of the document types. Therefore, CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER!



Thanks again!

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

it was fine

:

Great writer!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment