Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Copyedit And Proofread Your Ebook











About:

***Please NO ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS! If you are not a native English speaker, but you have written ORIGINAL CONTENT in English, please send me a message with a sample of your book to ensure I can help you! 



This gig is for manuscripts that have already been line edited or do not require a deep edit. The copyedit should be the last stop for your e-book before publishing. 



I will copyedit and proofread your e-book for:

  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
  • Consistency of style including fonts, numerals, hyphens, and spelling
  • Consistency of content


What you will get:

  • Copy of your manuscript with tracked changes
  • "Clean copy" with all changes accepted
  • Style sheet used to copyedit


If you have any questions please feel free to message me any time. I am happy to help in any way that I can! You can also check the FAQ section for additional information. 

Reviews


:

Thank you for proof reading!! Excellent service and great communication. Stephanie is definitely an addition to your team

:

Stephanie as usual went the extra mile to oblige me as she did by carrying out this assignment for me at short notice. The quality of her work was superlative and it met all of my expectations with precision. She’s a talented and dedicated professional whom I have been blessed to come to know.

:

Steph gives each assignment the attention it deserves and adheres very closely to the client’s requirements, making sure that in every possible way they are met. She consistently exceeds expectations, as she delivers time and again a superlative product. She is a sheer joy to work with.

:

Steph’s help was every bit as timely as it was valuable. She carried out the assignment with her customary care, attention to detail and competence. I am most obliged to her.

:

Very professional. On top of it and delivered ahead of schedule.




No comments:

Post a Comment