Monday, March 30, 2020

Edit And Proofread Any Spanish Document Or Web











About:

I OFFER HIGH QUALITY RESULTS!



My name is Ricardo Beltrán and I am a native Spanish Speaker.

I have been working professionally as a writer, translator and content creator for more than 10 years.



I offer:



- High Quality Proofread, you will get it ready for print and use.

- A PERFECT, high quality proofread in neutral Spanish from MEXICO.

Includes all kind of fixes: Punctuation, grammar, spelling, redundancy, genre mistakes, literal translation mistakes,  bad verb conjugation...

- Content rewrite when needed

- A perfect polish for your document or website



Send me your sample text for a custom offer and deadline.



Thanks.

Ricardo Beltran

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment