Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit Your Fiction Or Nonfiction Book











About:

I will provide a professional edit of your work using TrackChanges.  I will help you polish, refine, and enhance your writing.  I will check the story for continuity, plot, setting, character development, word usage, and genre integrity.  I will make suggestions for improvement.  I will look for the "big picture" structure of the book and will edit POV (point-of-view) errors.  



I will check your submission for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.  I will check for overused words and other style issues.  I will also identify missing words, misused words, repeated words, and other similar issues.



It is highly recommended that you run your manuscript through the free version of grammarly or other grammar checker before submission to catch simple errors.  For example, please make sure you are using double quotation marks for dialogue rather than single quote marks.



PLEASE NOTE: If your book has graphic sexual scenes, please do not submit it to me for editing.  I do not read these kinds of novels, so I would not be the right editor for you.  And I do not edit footnotes, endnotes, or citations bibliographies.

Reviews


:

Angie was very responsive and provided valuable feedback and input. Her review ensured that I am presenting a clean and polished product to prospects and readers alike. She also provided some helpful tips when publishing within some of the self-publishing spaces.

:

Seller did an outstanding job editing my manuscrapt and offered great advice about improving my book. I will definitly use her services again.

:

Thank you so much for the quick edit. Your pointers were precise and very helpful! I appreciate you providing a review of my work and letting me know how good it was. You were very professional and I loved the suggestions you added. I would definitely be using you again in the future.

:

I purchased from this seller due to the reviews I read. She also had a detailed description of what she does. The product was delivered very promptly and the feedback was encouraging.

:

I'm very happy with the editing, timely delivery, and professionalism. I will surely use her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment