Saturday, March 28, 2020

Galley Proof Your Manuscript











About:

A galley proof is the last step before publishing. Generally, this is done in a separate document in a "replace, with" format, leaving your manuscript untouched. 

What you get:

- A separate document showing proofreading errors and corrections. This includes punctuation, missing words, misspellings, some grammar corrections (repeated words, misused words etc.), quotation fixes, or notes about large gaps in the manuscript. 



Yes, I can and will still proofread in the document if asked. This is done with track changes on.



I will proofread anything except for erotica.    

Reviews


:

Really nice.

:

Amazingly helpful and fantastic feedback.

:

Very good person and smart too!!

:

maddy216 was very responsive and helpful. I appreciate the edit suggestions and the proofreading. Thank you!

:

I got what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment