Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Professionally Line Edit Your Book











About:

*****Five star-rated seller!*****


Please message me before ordering. I am a professional, seasoned editor and proofreader, and I'm excited to now offer my services on Fiverr. I'm committed to taking great care of your passion project!



A line edit is all about polishing your language for the sake of expressing your story or message in the most effective way. I will address:



  • internal consistency of language and style
  • sentence and paragraph structure

  • clear and concise expression of ideas
  • word choice
  • dialogue authenticity
  • adherence to the appropriate style guide (to prepare for publication)
  • minor rewriting/ghostwriting as needed (at your request)



You will receive my honest and professional feedback in the form of Fiverr messages as well as in-text comments.



I offer a very competitive rate and I'll gladly do a sample edit of 500 words, for two reasons:



a) it allows you to judge my editing style, and

b) it helps both of us build appropriate expectations for the order.



I am thorough, detail-oriented, and experienced. Please message me before ordering!



Reviews


:

She has done a great job, changed the whole structure of my book without changing its soul.

:

Outstanding work!

:

Great job

:

Thank you very much for your quick delivery time! and thorough work. I appreciate your help.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment