Saturday, March 28, 2020

Proofread Your Spanish Text











About:

I am a graduate Social Communication and I will professionally proofread your Spanish text. I will make the relevant corrections in terms of spelling, grammar, punctuation and coherence.



Any topic.
Articles, posts, stories, essays, tasks, technical documents or any text.
Fast delivery and responsability. 




Soy licenciado en Comunicación Social y revisaré profesionalmente su texto en español. Haré las correcciones necesarias de ortografía, gramática, puntuación y coherencia.


Artículos, posts, cuentos, ensayos, tareas, documentos técnicos o cualquier texto.

No importa el tema.

¡También corrijo textos muy extensos!




Reviews


:

Excellent work. Done very thoroughly. The seller was very helpful and took the time to explain why he had made the changes he had made, since I had requested that he please explained them. I am very pleased and will come back when I have another text for proofreading.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment