Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Proofread, Grammar Check, And Spell Check Your Document











About:

I am a scientist and department manager. Therefore completing my work efficiently and effectively is vital for the ongoing success of my career.  I have a reputation for demanding correct grammar and spelling in work prepared by the teams that I have managed throughout my career.  I am pleased to help you with your document, blog article, video text, or any other documents.  I am a native English speaker and my career has demanded that I proofread, edit, and correct all kinds of documents.  



I am an expert in editing for:



  • Grammar

  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Redundancy
  • Awkward sentences and sentence structure
  • Document flow  


Your documents will not be shared or sold to third parties.  Any data that you share for the gig is kept on a password secured external drive and deleted once the order is completed. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment