Thursday, March 26, 2020

Proofread And Correct Pre Written Content Or Write New Blog Content











About:

I will proofread, check grammar and spellings of your document, letter or social media post.
I will edit and provide you with a new corrected version of the content that you give me.

I can also create New blogposts on most topics given. please chat with me before confirming the order about the topic you prefer.


Why me?
I am a bilingual English speaker with an IELTS band of 7.5. 
I have completed all my studies up to Bachelor level in English.

I work while you sleep!
I have worked on a variety of word processing programs including Microsoft Word, Kingsoft Writer, and Open Office Writer.
I will provide you with a lot of revisions until you are satisfied with what you get..



Reviews


:

Just awesome Great work you have done for me. highly recommended Keep up the good work.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment