Saturday, March 28, 2020

Edit Your Childrens Book Until You Are Happy With It











About:

Why choose me for this important job?



1. Because I do this every day and sometimes in my sleep.

2. I am a children's writer and understand the flow.

3. I have coached and presented workshops and shows in creative writing for children, teens and adults for nearly 20 years to tens of thousands of students at hundreds of events.

4. Because I also have a background in journalism and have owned and edited my own newspaper too.

5. I can be pedantic when it comes to getting a children's story spot on.

6. Stories matter. Brilliant stories matter more. We can never have enough brilliant story tellers and writers, and I want you to be one of those.

7. Because I can and I enjoy it.

8. You will pay ONCE then no more until you are happy with the result.

9. I have the knowledge with which you can make informed choices about your story.

10. Let's see your story!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment