Thursday, March 26, 2020

Edit Your Graduate School Personal Statement Or Statement Of Purpose











About:

I am an academic physician and a graduate of prestigious undergrad/professional schools with experience in admissions prep. There are no guarantees in the graduate school admissions process, but I will help you edit your application essays in a way that helps you stand out and demonstrates your exceptional qualities.



I have included a sample essay(s) as a representation of my writing; however I do not write client statements from scratch and will not revise incomplete work.



Please place a separate order for each personal statement. Also include the deadline, prompt, word or character count when applicable. 

Reviews


:

Fast delivery with detailed and thoughtful feedback.

:

Tina gives me lots of suggestion and its pretty helpful

:

The revision and suggestion are quite helpful.

:

Prompt delivery and quick revisions with details. The quality of my SOP enhanced greatly thanks to her help.

:

Efficient and accurate writing




No comments:

Post a Comment