Monday, March 30, 2020

Edit And Proofread Any Essay, Article, Short Story, Or Book











About:

Proofreading for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax.  



I will provide one document containing revisions with notes and a final document with notes removed.



Please contact me with any questions.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Once again, Madison delivered premium quality. A hard-working person. I will definitely return!

:

Very impressive

:

Madison is engaged and focused on delivering quality work. I will definitely return. Thank you!

:

She did an amazing job completing, editing and proofreading my story! She communicated with me very well too. I appreciate her help and will contact her again! :)

:

Absolutely excellent experience. I am a sloppy writer, so getting my stuff edited is super important to me. She communicated clearly and promptly. All the edits she suggested made sense and were thoughtful.




No comments:

Post a Comment