Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Complete A Line Edit Of Your Novel Or Novella











About:

As an author myself, I know how hard it is to be impartial when it comes to self-editing. You need a fresh pair of eyes on your writing to catch errors that you miss through familiarity.

I will complete a thorough line edit of your manuscript focusing on mechanics and grammar. I use Word Tracking, and will mark your work clearly with inline comments for clarification. I will also include a one-page summary of your work with suggestions and support for your ongoing writing success. I offer a free five-page consult so you can decide if we are a good fit. My prices reflect a fee of @ 0.002 cents per word.

Spelling

Grammar

Punctuation

Consistency

Clarity & flow

Incorrect word usage

Poor sentence structure

Tenses

PLEASE NOTE:

This is NOT a content edit. A line edit should be the last stop before submitting to a publisher or clicking upload on a self-publishing platform. If I feel your work would be better served with a more significant edit I WILL TELL YOU. If you are looking for only positive reinforcement of your work, ask your best friend. I will be kind, but honest!

Reviews


:

Inspired editor, and very knowledgeable. Couldn't be more pleased.

:

Above and Beyond A great job on the edit. Caught many little things i missed and strengthened the narrative.

:

Libby is very capable and thorough and I would recommend her to anyone.

:

She provided a detailed feedback!!!

:

She went above and beyond!




No comments:

Post a Comment