Monday, March 30, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Text In Spanish











About:

I offer proofreading and editing for any type of Spanish content (highest academic standards). 



*** Hablo inglés y español ***



Books, e-books, college essays, Spanish translations, technical documents, blog posts, presentations, stories, and SEO content.



I guarantee top grade results. 



I will proofread and edit: 



  • spelling mistakes
  • word choice
  • verb/subject agreement
  • syntax problems
  • punctuation
  • sentence structure
  • grammar
  • word repetition


I'll give you back your document fully edited with implemented changes ready to use. 


I also offer unlimited reviews. 


Feel free to inquire about designing a custom package suited to your needs. I can send you personal offers. 



Do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be glad to answe all your questions.



*** Hablo inglés y español ***



Reviews


:

TOP SELLER

:

Good writer

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment