Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Edit Your Full Length Book, Ebook, Paper Or Newsletter











About:

Hello! Thank you visiting my fiverr page. In this gig, you are purchasing:



A thorough grammatical proofread (typos, misspellings, grammar); AND

A brief content edit including:

*I will make notes if a sentence needs to be reworded for clarity, understanding or flow

*I will make notes if I do not follow your logic

*I will make some suggestions to reword sentences/phrases



I can edit on Microsoft Word and prefer to edit using the comments. Please indicate if you would like me to use the "track changes" function on Word, or to just include my comments on the side (in my experience, "track changes" is tedious to go through and "accept" changes)



I can also edit on a pdf of your document. If you are sending a document with images or graphs, a pdf is preferable. 



For small jobs, you can even snap a picture of your page and send it like a photo and I can write a note to you with the corrections. 



I will make this process as easy as possible for you! 



Regarding revisions, I will re-read up to 10 percent of your document if you revise a section. Anything beyond that requires that you purchase a new gig. 



Let me know if you have any questions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Summer's very thorough and provides a lot of valuable feedback.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Enjoyed reading your work, David.

:

Thanks. I’ll get it finished up. Let’s do more work together

:

Absolutely. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment