Sunday, March 29, 2020

Review And Proofread Your Spanish Texts











About:

Welcome! I am Laura and I have 4 years of experience in Spanish writing, editing and proofreading. I specialize in proofreading blog articles, web content, books and manuscripts, and in general, all written content.



I can offer services starting in 300 words. I can provide:

  • Editing
  • Proofreading
  • Revising
  • Grammar and spell checking


Please note that I will not be providing:

  • Copy editing or content creation
  • SEO optimization

Do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any doubts or queries. In case you have a project you want me to work on, tell me about ir and I will send a custom quote!

____________________________________

¡Bienvenido! Soy Laura y tengo 4 años de experiencia editando y revisando textos. Me especializo en artículos, blogs, contenido web, libros y manuscritos, y en general todo contenido escrito.



Acepto trabajos desde las 300 palabras. Entre mis servicios se encuentran:

  • Edición
  • Revisión
  • Corrección
  • Gramática y ortografía


Ten en cuenta que no:

  • Creo contenido
  • Hago optimización SEO



No dudes en contactar conmigo en caso de tener alguna duda o pregunta. Si tienes algún proyecto en el que te interesaría colaborar conmigo, ¡escríbeme y te mandaré un presupuesto a medida!

Reviews


:

Thank you for your job!

:

Seller is really smart and proactive. Going to be her client :)

:

Lausierra did her job very fast and well. I definitely recommend her work. Thanks. I'll be using your services again.

:

Corrected my text in few hours. Great job!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment