Monday, March 30, 2020

Edit A Report Or Article For Clarity And Conciseness











About:

Do you ever feel like you're just not good with words, or your sentences tend to get long and rambling? I can help fix that!



I am a lifelong writer with years of experience editing both fiction and nonfiction. I believe strongly in economy of phrasing, and often see people using extraneous words to attempt to explain a topic. I will help to weed out these extra words and enhance the clarity of your writing!



I will quickly provide you with a thorough and in-depth proofread and edit for spelling, grammar, syntax, and format using Track Changes in Microsoft Word. I will also provide constructive criticism and feedback to help you become a better writer and make sure that your message comes through properly in the document!



I edit articles, short stories, blog posts, reports, essays, technical documents, and many other forms of writing at a rate of just $5 per 500 words!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment