Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Copy Edit Your Content











About:

Hello! My name is Taige – like Paige, but with a “T.” I live in Des Moines, Iowa, with my wonderful husband, dog, and two cats. 



I proofread or copy edit anything from newspaper articles, to blog posts, to technical documents. I also have experience editing text and giving feedback for infographics, presentations, website content, and more. 



I do not edit any fictional content. 



I have been professionally editing content since 2015. Besides being a total grammar nerd, I think copy editing is crucial to any writing process because it maintains a good relationship between a writer and his or her clients/readers. No one wants to find easy grammatical errors in a novel, newspaper article, legal document, or whatever they are reading. Let’s face it – grammar errors look sloppy.

This is where I come in. So put your feet up and let me worry about subject-verb agreement for you.  

Reviews


:

Work was top notch and delivered faster than I expected!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment