Friday, March 27, 2020

Edit 1500 Words Of Your Story, Article Or Blog











About:

If you're looking for editing, I'm your girl!



My name is Lisa and I'm a freelance writer and editor from sunny Australia. I love working with writers to help them achieve their best.



If you want someone to proofread a letter, help ensure that you are using the correct punctuation or just polish off the blog article you've been working on for a while, please give me a chance, you won't be disappointed!



I provide two copies of your edited document - a 'track changes' copy and a 'clean edit', using Microsoft Word. I don't make changes to PDFs, sorry!



Please don't promise me the world, there is no need to reassure me that more work is coming my way. I have a lovely loyal bunch of return buyers who I am always thrilled to work with, and although Fiverr helps put bread on my table, I will turn down work that is not within my scope or expertise. I also won't take on work which may be questionable or of a sensitive nature. If in doubt, please ask.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We had a script that needed editing. Lisamareebirch was a great help in every aspect. We received the delivery before the estimated time and all our requests with respect to revisions were addressed. Would highly recommend.

:

Lisa has been nothing short of amazing. She has done a great work and I am extremely pleased! Thank you !!!

:

Outstanding experience!

:

Thank you for ordering!

:

I can't recall how many times I have asked Lisa to help with the edit for my blog post, and every single time, she is quick to response and fast delivery. I will continue to ask Lisa for help. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment