Saturday, March 28, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

"I find Tessy very thorough and also very easy to work with, which is always important."



"I am a return customer who appreciates the professional and thorough editing and proofreading that Tessywriter does. The communication is wonderful. I will use her again and highly recommend her services!"



"You are amazing! Please don’t change!"



The above are testimonials on my gig page.

You will be hiring a seasoned proofreader and editor. I have helped authors in a variety of fields and from different language backgrounds. I will make sure the work you submit represents your best work. Not only do I catch errors, but I also do in-depth editing to make your work shine.



I will proofread and edit your paper for both style and mechanics, including:

  • Sentence structure
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Readability
  • Word choice
  • Internal consistency
  • Syntax errors

  • Punctuation mistakes
  • Comma splices

  • Run-on sentences

  • Capitalization mistakes



I proofread and edit documents of all kinds, including:
  • Scientific journal article/abstract/conference paper
  • Presentations
  • Movie scripts
  • Children's books
  • Fiction
  • Translated documents
  • Legal papers

  • Nonfiction
  • Blog posts
  • Books and magazines


Let's get to work!

Reviews


:

Another great job. I absolutely love her and will continue to use her going forward.

:

Excellent I highly recommend this proofreading and editing service.

:

once again great work

:

great work we will use the seller again

:

Nothing else to say of Tessa's Amazing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment