Monday, March 30, 2020

Professional Proofread, Edit And Correct Documents, Articles And Blog Posts











About:

I will Proofread and Edit your document for grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and cohesion.



My several years of experience in Proofreading Articles & Blog posts, Website content, Project/Thesis, Resumes and Cover letters, Books and e-Books, Novels, Contracts, Proposals, and more makes me well-skilled at finding your spelling and grammar errors, and also to improve the cohesive structure of your projects. Also, I accept document of any size.



I show my work with Microsoft Word's Track Changes on fiverr.



My Fiverr Proofreading and Editing service includes:



  • Capitalization
  • Grammar
  • Syntax
  • Omission
  • Redundancy
  • Readability
  • Poor Sentence Structure
  • Usage
  • Spelling
  • Hyphenation
  • Abbreviations
  • Punctuation
  • Numbers


All of these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time, and often ahead of schedule.



If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free to Contact me by dropping a message to m here on Fiverr. 

Thanks,

Phil C. Ekene

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment