Monday, March 30, 2020

Proofread And Edit Any Documents You Need











About:

I am a marketing/sales/recruiting professional with many years experience in copy writing, editing, proofreading and typing. I love to write and would be happy to help you with your document! No matter the content or number of words, I will review for misspelling, grammar, minor formatting and suggestions to add flare and creativity. I can improve layouts & design for extra as well. No job is too small or big, anything from a short resume to a long novel. I will deliver fast and remain professional and helpful at all times. I can't wait to work with you! Take advantage of A+ work for a low price as I grow with Fiverr!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was fast, helpful and very sweet! She finished mt work faster then exsected and provided me with great suggestions like I asked.

:

Easy to communicate with and delivers in a timely fashion.

:

AMAZING!!! She took on a very challenging request and didn't back down. She's friendly, professional, creative, and accommodating. My type of person lol. I will definitely do more business with her. Order now!😎😎💪💪

:

Great job, great communication, quick turnaround.

:

Her instructions were thorough from the first message! So easy & communicative. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment