Friday, March 27, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your German Texts











About:

Hey there!



Yohave written a german text and now the finishing touches aremissing to make it perfect



Let me help you!



Whether



- blog article 

- website text 

- product description 

- resume 

- application 

- speech 

- essay 



I will help yoto get the best out of it to achieve your goal.


I'm a native german speaker and t
hanks to my vast experience in writing, proofreading and editing, I am the ideal person to finalize your project.


I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the task was to compare real estate listings and check if they are the same or not. This is a very tricky task and takes a lot of attention to details. Among the people doing this task so far this seller is in the top 20%.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind review. Working together with you was a great experience.

Seller's Response:

Fast, efficient and very professional! I felt comfortable with the level of expertise, the understanding of my requirements and detailed feedback and communication. Very happy, thank you!

:

Thank you for kind review. I look forward to working with you again!

:

Fast delivery, excellent quality, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment