Friday, March 27, 2020

Review And Offer Corrections On Your Personal Statement











About:

Have you already reviewed all the advice you could find about writing your personal statement for law school, but still don't know where to start? Or maybe you would just feel more confident if one more, experienced, dedicated person reviewed the draft before you submitted it to the law school of your dreams? I've got your back. And I know what I'm doing! My personal statement won me a lot of praise from top law schools, and if you follow my YouTube channel, LifeAsALawStudent, you know I am going to a top 20 school with a full ride, in part because I know what I'm talking about when it comes to personal statements. Whether you need a single draft review, multiple revisions, or full coaching from start to finish, I'm here to help.

Reviews


:

She was very helpful and honest with revisions and comments. Quick response time and very open to questions and ideas. Thank you again!

:

Great feedback!

:

awesome work, went above and beyond

:

Nicole, Always do the best work. Thank you

:

Thank you, Nicole. You were a pleasure to with, and I greatly appreciate all your help.




No comments:

Post a Comment