Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Edit Your Short Story Or Article











About:

I am a published writer, former creative writing instructor, and literary agent intern. I will take my experience and help you make your story shine!



I will go over your story or article for spelling and grammar errors. After I fix those, I will help you reword your story or article for better flow. At the end, I will provide a detailed analysis of your work and any issues which need to be fixed.



You will receive the document with the changes tracked, as well as a clean copy for your convenience. 



Reviews


:

Fast turnaround and I appreciate the feedback as well. Thank you so much!

:

Fast and efficient. Will use again.

:

I had great experience with Katie. Very fast delivery. The remarks were on point, I would truly recommend her.

:

Speedy delivery and ability to understand the buyer's requirement. She is meticulous and takes her jobs seriously.

:

A professional seller, Katherine knows her job and besides editing, she offers valuable advice. Her communication skills are excellent and she always delivers before the agreed date




No comments:

Post a Comment