Saturday, March 28, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

I graduated from Illinois State University with a degree in English with a focus on Publishing Studies. I will correct errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and SEO.



I proofread, edit, and do partial rewrites for the following types of documents:

  • Books or eBooks
  • Articles
  • Blog Posts
  • Emails
  • Social Media Content
  • Marketing Materials
  • Cover Letters and Resumes


For larger documents, (3000 words or more) message me for a custom offer.



I prefer to start with projects in Microsoft Word. If you require a different program, please let me know before putting in an order.

Reviews


:

Professional service.

:

she's always the best!

:

Erica does amazing work! She always goes above and beyond - I highly recommend her!

:

Always does an amazing job for us

:

great job once again




No comments:

Post a Comment