Monday, March 30, 2020

Provide An Appealing Editing And Proofreading Service











About:

I am your avid Book editor that will provide a proofreading and editing service ranging from documents, story books, novels, journals, christian books and creative writing.



With my degree and experience in communication and linguistics, I'm very optimistic that I possess the knowledge and technical discipline to handle your project from start to finish. I am dedicated and committed to meeting the set goals of my clients because I will provide feedback and also put my skill set and experience into ensuring a well structured and thoroughly scrutinized ready for use finished work.



This proofreading and book editing gig will check for:

  • Sentence structure
  • Flow and clarity
  • Cohesion and consistency 
  • Syntax and semantic
  • Readability
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling check
  • Grammar blending
  • Correct tenses
I accept documents or manuscript in both Ms word and pdf format, and I will have your work delivered in tracked changes.

Please contact me if you need customized service that include formatting, pagination, table of content, plus back and front page design.



I await your message and I look forward to a great time working with you!



Thanks for contacting me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’m extremely pleased with the end result, I use shopify and I know it’s extremely important to have the correct spelling and grammar. I admit that my english is really bad, and it’s good knowing that having a well educated person to amend even the shortest of proofreading and amendments is vital to a good website. I know I will definitely need to use your service again. A big thank you. Brian.

Seller's Response:

Good buyer👍

Seller's Response:

She did a great work. Thank you so much. If you desire an excellent work, this is the person you need!

Seller's Response:

I was really a schooling experience working on this project with the buyer.

Seller's Response:

She communicated all the time and did exactly what I was expecting I will recommend her services to other people




No comments:

Post a Comment