Sunday, March 29, 2020

A Developmental Edit Of Your Writing











About:

A developmental edit looks at the big picture-- plot structure and character development in fiction; content order and structure in nonfiction; and structure, imagery, and syntax in poetry-- and is a vital first step in the publication process. 



I am an experienced and published writer and English educator seeking to assist you by performing developmental edits for your creative and academic work. I will read over your work and provide commentary and critiques to help strengthen your writing. 



I will not proofread or do a copy edit for this gig. I am just looking at and critiquing your work. There is another gig available where I will do a full edit and critique. 

Reviews


:

Amazing and thorough

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment