Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Edit Your Picture Book











About:

Looking for a professional children's book editor?

I'd love to help you with your book! I'll go through your manuscript multiple times, editing for typos and grammatical and structural errors. Once I'm done with my edit, your text will be in perfect condition to send out to agents and publishers, or self-publish on your own.

I work full time as a fiction editor, with a special focus on juvenile fiction. I currently work as an editor for three publishing companies, and I have many satisfied Fiverr client reviews on my profile.

Please reach out with any questions you may have! :)



*For this gig, I can work with Word and PDF documents.

In a Word doc, I will use track changes to make all of my edits.

In a PDF I will use the commenting tool to show you places where edits need to be added.

Reviews


:

Pollycassandra provided very timely responses to my questions and did a thorough job of editing my childrens picture book.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment