Monday, March 30, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your CV











About:

Ensure you get the job! I'll make sure that you don't slip up at the first hurdle, guaranteed! 



About me: 



I have 10+ years experience reviewing CVs. I will correct your CVs format and ensure there are no grammatical errors. I will make your CV read in a cohesive manner which will impress any reviewer. 



I have experience within Investment Banking, Management Consultancy and Marketing. I have also interviewed candidates for each of the formerly mentioned sectors and therefore understand the nuances between a successful and unsuccessful candidate.  



Custom gigs are available (e.g. bespoke CV creation), please message me privately if this is of interest.



Reviews


:

Very nice work!

:

Thanks for the great work Sam! Very good job and would definitely recommend.

:

Careful and professional.

:

Extremely fast and efficient!

:

Extremely useful feedback. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment