Monday, March 30, 2020

Proofread A 2500 Word Text In English Or Spanish











About:

"Carol is a phenomenal editor. Her comprehension of what the writer is trying to convey is quite remarkable. Her directive comments to the writer are also helpful and to the point. If you are looking for a proofreader/editor that knows what they're doing, then I would recommend working with Carol." - Happy buyer



Are you writing a book and feel the flow just isn't it? Do you have a hard time spotting grammar mistakes? Are you having difficulties giving your story the form it needs?



If you need assistance with these issues and so many more, I can assure you I'll give your text the fix it needs! I work providing my clients with a file with tracked changes and comments so they have full visibility of what I've done, as well as suggestions on how to improve their work; along with clean files of how the final product would look. 



My services include checking for the following to improve readability and style:



  • Capitalization
  • Spelling 
  • Punctuation 
  • Grammar
  • Usage of synonyms


Order today!



*For multiple orders or those that involve texts that have been translated using software, please contact me before buying, to evaluate the complexity and length of the edition.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muy buenos comentarios y excelente disposición

Seller's Response:

Me alegra mucho que te haya gustado, ha sido un placer!

Seller's Response:

A good service and I really recommend that you use this proofread service on Fiverr even though you already use any grammar checker online like Grammarly premium. Because my texts still have a lot of mistakes. Human do a better job and i recommend this gig

Seller's Response:

Thank you, it was a great pleasure; I hope we work together again in the future :)

Seller's Response:

Excelente nivel de detalle al trabajar y destaca muy bien lo esencial de una redacción.




No comments:

Post a Comment