Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit And Proofread Any Sort Of Writing











About:

Whether it's an article, blog post, or short story, every piece of writing needs an editor/proofreader. With my perfectionistic personality, I will meticulously read through your writing and edit it to the best of my ability. With my high standards, only my best work will be provided.


My services



I charge flat rates. Every package includes:


  • Proofreading/copyediting - Correcting errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, technical inconsistencies.


  • Line editing - Editing of word choice, clichés, sentence structure, and syntax.



Extras


Add these extras when placing your order:


  • Feedback - Provide feedback on your writing.


My goal is to polish your writing to the point where it's ready to be viewed by your readers/audience the moment I send you my work. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment