Monday, March 30, 2020

Expertly Proofread And Edit Your Essay, Ebook, Document











About:

Get all your commas, parentheses, vocabulary and grammar in place for your big assignment, report or blog post.



I will go through the document you have provided and ensure that it has correct usage of the English language. I am able to proofread and edit in either United Kingdom (UK) English or United States (US) English.



***



I will need the following information from you along with your request
        
        1. The purpose of the document and who it is for (target

            audience).
        
        2. The style of writing - should it be formal or casual? If you

            are unsure, I can advise you.
        
        3. Feel free to let me know of any other requests you may

            have, this is however subject to approval.


***



You will have your document ready in the stipulated time after I have received & acknowledged your request. This is a guarantee.



Thanks for looking at my listing and have a great day ahead! :)



Reviews


:

She was easy to work with, and able to meet a tight deadline. I will hire her again in the future.

:

Nikki is excellent,she did a quick,high quality,professional work. I'm quite satisfy her work,would use her service again and agin.

:

Service was quick and excellent, and I approved of over 99% of suggested edits. Would use this seller again.

:

Good job and thanks for the quick delivery

:

Awesome as always




No comments:

Post a Comment