Friday, March 27, 2020

Copyedit Your Work To Make It Flow Better











About:

I worked as a tutor in the Colorado College Writing Center for three years. I love wordsmithing to draw out an author's intended meaning, placing value on the tone and flow of the writing. 



I am skilled at making improvements based on the audience of the piece; I can make academic arguments sound more intelligent, creative writing more interesting, and personal writing more engaging.



I strive for clarity, conciseness, and natural flow in my edits. I will preserve your voice in the writing, making minor adjustments to make it flow better without dramatically changing how it reads; it will just read better. I will not change your voice or make edits that clash with the voice of the writing.



My rate is 1,000 words per job. I am happy to do longer works at a discounted rate, or to collaborate on an ongoing project. Please message if you are interested in either and we can negotiate :)



Reviews


:

Great work, as usual!

:

Always does a great job....

:

Great job, thanks.

:

Great job, as usual :)

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment