Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Proofread Or Rewrite Chinese Content











About:

I will PROOFREAD, EDIT, and Provide FEEDBACK on your Chinese documents.



Top Rated Editor of GQ China!

I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with degrees from a top university in CHINA.

I have more than 3 years of experience editing: articles, reviews, script, college admissions statements, activities descriptions, and more.

I will personally edit, revise, and offer feedback on your document. 

Every essay I work on will be carefully reviewed to ensure it meets the requirements and expectations.



Have a question? I am super responsive.  

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed
  • Helpful feedback 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A wonderful experience to work with Kirsti. Truly appreciate her effort and will definetly love to work with @Kirstiii again.

Seller's Response:

It’s my pleasure to work with you! Thank you 😊

:

Thank you very much! Great work!

:

Such a wonderful experience to work with her. She gave genuine comment and feedback to improve the content quality as well as providing other word choices. Truly appreciate her effort and it is just worth to try out her service again.

:

So glad I was able to provide what you were looking for. And, as promised, I'm here if you ever need anything else!




No comments:

Post a Comment